JESANI® Appliance Channel
The JESANI® Appliance Channel is your insurance policy against one of the highest claimed problems inside your home; Water Damage. To be more specific, Service Water Flooding.
We rely on two specific appliances within our home that utilises water, the washing machine and dishwasher. Both these appliances use tonnes of water over a lifetime while they quietly go about there duties doing what they are designed to do. BUT, how do you know when water starts escaping from them? In most cases you won't until it is too late!
Here are a few questions to ask about leaking appliances:
- Where does the water go once it starts leaking from an appliance?
- How do I know if there is a leak?
- Does water making a gushing sound like a waterfall when its flooding?
In answer to the questions:
- Depending on how much water is escaping will depend on where the water goes. Generally flowing water will track until it can find the lowest point in a room or an exit out.
- Most of the time you will not know there is a leak until it is too late.
- In most cases water is extremely silent when it moves around the home.
We think of water as a quiet assassin and this is where your JESANI® Appliance Channel comes to the rescue!
In the case of a dishwasher, the design of the Appliance Channel is based off our Door Channel. A very slender sleek linear channel that will sit just underneath the front section of the appliance. Generally the dishwasher's location in the kitchen is close to the kitchen sink, so the channel's position is spot on. Even cleaning floors can now be easier due to the availability of the channel in the kitchen area.
For the Washing Machine appliance, consideration for a JESANI® Channel position would need to be planned depending on your laundry set up and location within the home.
If the Appliance Channel was not an option due to the specific design of your kitchen or laundry, you can revert back to the door channel option to these spaces also. Either way, you have put in place your insurance policy against service water damage.
The functional flanged linear design of all the JESANI® Channels, is our weapon against service running water destruction within any property.
Contact us today to discuss your wetroom solutions.