- what kind of personal information we collect;
- where we collect personal information from;
- how we use personal information;
- how we store personal information;
- how you can access/amend your personal information;
- how long we hold personal information; and
- who you can contact for further information.
1. What kind of personal information we collect
We only collect the personal information you give to us. This may include your name, address, email address and contact telephone number. We may also keep a record of any information that you acquire from us.
2. Where we collect personal information from
We collect personal information about you by the following means:
- when you contact us enquiring about the products and services we provide;
- when we provide information, products or services to you; and
- when you use our app and/or any associated website, including by storing cookies.
3. How we use personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information, products or services;
- to promote our products and services;
- to comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- to reply to your queries;
- for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected; and
- for our administrative purposes.
- to enforce our payment rights or to assess your credit-worthiness
We may disclose information about you (including your identity):
- to a third party if we are required to do so by law, or in the course of legal proceedings, prospective legal proceedings or other investigations;
- to our service providers to the extent required to provide our information, products and services to you; or
- if we determine that the disclosure is necessary in connection with a complaint regarding your use of our information, products, services or our website.
In the event that our business is sold or otherwise transferred to another party, we reserve the right, to the extent permitted by law, to transfer your personal (and non-personal) information to the relevant transferee.
4. How we store personal information
We store personal information electronically and in paper based form. The personal information is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
We may store information about you using web-based and in-app cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you use our app or visit our website. We do this to understand how our customers use our app and website, and for app and website administration.
5. How you can access/amend your personal information
You may access your personal information that we hold by contacting us at Jesani Distributions Limited, 32d William Pickering Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632 or via email at email@example.com. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information we keep about you.
You may request that the personal information we hold about you be corrected by contacting us at the above address. If we agree that your personal information is to be corrected we will provide you with an amended record of your personal information.
6. How long we hold personal information
We will keep your personal information for only as long as necessary for use in connection with the purpose for which it was collected.
7. Who you can contact for further information