Before ordering & installing your JESANI® Channel
1. MEASURE FOR THE REQUIRED LENGTH FOR THE JESANI® CHANNEL
Jesani® Channels have standard stock sizes available, however custom-made channels can be manufactured to suit your requirements.
2. CHECK THE JOIST POSITIONS OF THE TIMBER FLOORING FOR CHANNEL WASTE CLEARANCE.
If you find the joist position does not suit the outlet of the channel, we can custom make a channel to suit your requirements.
3. CALCULATIONS OF THE TILE THICKNESS NEEDS TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION FOR THE GRILL/GRATE SPECIFICATIONS.
The tile thickness can vary the height finish and length of the grill/grate for your shower channel.
4. CALCULATIONS OF THE TILE THICKNESS NEED TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION FOR THE DOOR/APPLIANCE CHANNEL FINISH.
The tile thickness can vary the height required of your door/appliance channel and also the height finish of your grill/grate.
5. DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION/BASE FLOORING OF THE BATHROOM, KITCHEN AND LAUNDRY ON THE PROPERTY WILL DEPEND ON YOUR WATERPROOFING REQUIREMENTS.
Check with your wetroom flooring contractor to confirm your waterproofing requirements.
Note: All our installation guides include waterproofing steps
6. THE APPLIANCE CHANNEL IS AN OPTIONAL OUTLET RATHER THAN UTILISING A DOOR CHANNEL FOR THE KITCHEN/LAUNDRY AREAS.
If you were finding the appliance channel location a little bit tricky, then utilising the Door Channel into the areas holding the appliances is your safest option.
7. FOR CONCRETE/CONCRETE SUSPENDED FLOORS - CAREFUL PLANNING REQUIRED.
The location of the sanitary plumbing in a concrete substrate requires thorough planning to ensure the best outcome.
8. CHECK WITH YOUR PLUMBER FOR ALL SANITARY PLUMBING REQUIREMENTS.
The location of the sanitary plumbing requires planning to ensure the best outcome.